APRAAVA ENERGY PRIVATE LIMITED
July 5th, 2023
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not collect any sensitive personal information of any user. In case the Website asks you for any sensitive personal information you may not continue to use the Website.
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Website includes:
a. When you choose to participate in various activities related to the Website like providing feedback or when you or your organization offer to provide services to us.
b. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Website. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve Apraava Energy’s products, services and customer communications.
i. Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
ii. Data From Customer Activities
iii. Cookies and Other Technologies
Link to other websites
This page may contain certain hyperlinks to other websites. While Apraava website is subject to this privacy statement, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other Websites that are linked to or from this Website. Any information you provide to these third parties will be subject to their respective privacy policies. We therefore recommend that you read the privacy statement for each third party site you visit.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Website to:
- ● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties;
- ● Deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
- ● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website;
- ● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website;
- ● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- ● Respond to product and customer service requests;
- ● Solicit support for the Website;
4. CONTACT FOR ANY QUERY