APRAAVA ENERGY PRIVATE LIMITED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
July 5th, 2023
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These general terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“user or you”) and Apraava Energy Private Limited (formerly known as CLP India Private Limited) (“Apraava Energy” “we” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://www.apraava.com/ (“Website”).
By accessing the Website, you have read, understood, and agree to be legally bound by all of these terms and conditions set forth governing your use of this Website. The Terms and Conditions shall apply to all services, programs, information and products that you may use or otherwise access from time to time through the Website. By accessing the Website and any pages hereof, you are indicating that you have read, acknowledge and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use or access the Website. The “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions will inform you about any changes or modifications and you waive the right to receive any specific notice of such changes. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Website after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted. Apraava Energy further expects you to further read and understand the other Website policies, which would be treated as a part of this Agreement before using the services offered by us.
2. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to the Terms and Conditions or the Website you may contact a representative of Apraava Energy by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions;
- You are not under the age of 18;
- You will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
4. WEBSITE CONTENT
Any and all material and information available through the Website is solely for non-commercial and for your own personal use and for information purpose only. Apraava Energy has the right, at any time and from time to time, in its own discretion to add, modify, or remove any of the material or information available on the Website. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to and will not, transfer or grant any rights in or to the information other than those which are specifically described herein, and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Apraava Energy. Apraava Energy does not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy or any material and information available on the Website. The material and the information on this Website is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase of any stock, any other security or any financial instrument or to provide any investment service or investment advice in any jurisdiction. Investment services are subject to market risks. User accesses, uses and relies upon such information at his own risk.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Website is the sole property of Apraava Energy. All rights to, title to, and interest in the content available on the Website, the Websites’ look and feel, the designs, trademarks, service marks and trade names displayed on the Website, and the Website URL’s, are the property of Apraava Energy or its licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or the proprietary rights and laws. The Website and the content are protected by the Indian laws, and belong to Apraava Energy or its partners, affiliates or contributors. No part of any information or material or software from the Website may be copied, removed, photocopied or duplicated in any form or by any means or re-distributed without Apraava Energy’s prior written consent. If you download any information or material or any content from this Website, you agree that you will not copy or remove or obscure or alter the content. All trademarks, service marks, copyrights, logos and designs used on this Website, whether registered or unregistered, are owned by Apraava Energy. You may not use or display any trademarks, service marks, logos or designs owned by Apraava Energy or its affiliates without our prior written consent. Any infringement shall be strongly defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
7. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
- make any unauthorized use of the Website,
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein;
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website;
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website;
- use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
9. TERM AND TERMINATION
10. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
11. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website are strictly governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Website at any time, without prior notice.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Apraava Energy contains materials, products, views, information, data, statistics, opinions, statements, analysis which has been obtained from various reliable sources and compiled. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of completeness, reliability, accuracy, adequacy, updation, fullness, functionality, timelines, performance, certainty of returns of the products, services, data analysis, information, opinions, statements, materials and views on the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) use of the Website; (2) breach of these Terms and Conditions ; (3) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions (4) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (5) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Website with whom you connected via the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.